Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The Website”): https://mijnwittetshirts.nl/
2. Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also referred to as “the controller”): MWTS, registered office: 68773226.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and, in particular, you shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the site, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the manager, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the manager to take immediate action against any infringement shall not be construed as tacit consent or as a waiver of legal process.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the good management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitors
– remove all information which may disrupt the functioning of the website or which contravenes national or international legislation or Internet etiquette
– have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data will be collected by MWTS and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator to maintain relations with you and, if applicable, to process your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning them or restrict processing, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature, and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of submitting it. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the manager, these will be provided to them following an explicit and substantiated request from those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy declaration.
If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the obligatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Should you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act which infringes the personal privacy of the person(s) concerned. The administrator is in no way responsible in the above-mentioned situations
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the website operator will be used and stored for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website: – Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information. – Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the number of visitors to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tune communication and information supply to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place. – Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. – Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from information about visited websites. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted adverts, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually involve the processing of personal data.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies: – Google Analytics anonymized (analytical cookies) – Google Analytics (analytical cookie) – Facebook (tracking cookie) – Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These conditions are subject to Dutch law. The court in the administrator’s place of residence has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies